LISA C. UHRIK
At seventeen, Lisa first gave her "Pledge to America" speech, garnering her well more than fifteen minutes of fame. Delivering her speech hundreds of times, Lisa's love for development blossomed between the folding chairs and podiums. Honored often in a broad-spanning career, Lisa's expertise on individual and collective development has made her a highly sought thought leader. Known for fresh, intriguing connections, Lisa finds inspiration in the love of a big blended family. Lisa and her husband, Dave, are literacy ambassadors and fearless small business advocates who believe that manufacturing is sexy. The couple and their four well loved dogs contemplate all that gratitude can bring.
- This Teenage Nation
- Re.Public: What it means to be public again, to rethink a republic and to look again at the concept of "us" as a nation
- The Path to our Development - Using READ3 to transform communities.
- Like Franklin Did - Using Franklin Circles to transform communities today.
- Creating Communities with Integrity
- Pattern Languages for All of Us: Creating Engaging Community Spaces